Sunday 8 July 2012

When I met: Nat & Han from INHERITED GRACE

Let me paint you a scene .. Thursday night , Chelsea Wine Club , mini carrot cupcakes, wine , nibbles and rows of vintage ergo every girls perfect evening. 
When It comes to vintage, I know one of the first things springs to mind is: overpriced, at least for me. But thats exactly what I looove about these girls idea. Both Nat & Han ( roommates and old friends) came up with a concept of a online vintage store at HIGH STREET PRICES .. .  I always think Brick lanes selections have become dry and overpriced due to tons of tourists and media naming it the 'cool' thing of now.
What the girls do is simple: they love vintage and they have been buying it for years; so they decided to share they're finds with everyone.
On their website : www.inhertedgrace.co.uk you can see / purchase all of their finds. From embroided old levi shirts for £16.00 to floral print skirts ( I need one in my life sooo bad ) for a mere £20.00 . Which is a rare find at the moment, amongst the zara/ topshop of the world we all end up looking kind of the same. So Inherited Grace is here to help us to look that bit more unique and versatile every step of the way ! without getting our student loans in a twist ...

Here are couple of photographs from the launch last night:



















Me and Nat & Han planning a future post, stay tuned for a ;behind - the -scenes' shoot and future collaborations ! 

D. xx 

      Photographs taken by: Domenica Szczerba all copyrights reserved.   

No comments:

Post a Comment