Friday 25 May 2012

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI - FALL / WINTER 12 launch at the Sloane Street Store


Yesterday I was invited by a friend of mine Cameron ( you can see his blog here ) to visit the fw 12 launch at the GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI store in London's Sloane Street . The weather has been lovely so for that worm evening I opted to wear a simple white vest free with nude boots, as I had such a busy day I needed it to be practical :) . The launch was great , we sipped on champagne and freshly squeezed lemon juice and snacked on canapés. The evening was a great way to see and try ( do not tempt me ) the up and coming designs from his fall / winter collection,  and I could not have asked for better company; Here are a few photos from the event and some of the pieces I loved / want  or really need in my life  :

















No comments:

Post a Comment