Saturday 19 May 2012

Look of the day - Rugged Priest


Hello! Today I would like to show you Dom's outfit from the secret photoshoot which we will talk about later :P As always, she looked rock'n'roll! Personally I really love the way she dresses and I am jealous that I don't look as good as she does in these clothes.
She wore bleached shorts with stud detail on pockets which looked great for me with a grey jumper from zara and vest a'la boho girl. In my mind, mixing these two types of styles (boho +rock) Can't , just can't go together, but the way she wore them this day made me believe that this young designer is unbelievably brilliant !! Trust me , I'm gonna make her dress me like that one day and we will show you the effects :D xxx
with love to all our readers , Mika





Jak zawsze wygladala rock'n'roll!! Osobiscie uwielbiam jej styl i jestem bardzo bardzo zazdrosna, ze ja nie wygladam tak dobrze jak ona w tego typu ubraniach.
Tego dnia ubrala poplamione na balo szorty z cwiekami przy kieszeniach (topshop) co moim zdaniem wyglada swietnie w polaczeniu z szarym swetrem z zary i kamizelka 'la boho girl. W mojej glowie te dwa przeciwne style poprostu nie moga isc razem, ale to w jaki sprytny sposob ona je polaczyla sprawilo ze jeszcze bardziej wierze w to ze ta mloda projektantka jest absolutnie genialna!! Uwierzcie mi, ktoregos dnia zmusze ja do wystylizowania mnie calkowicie w jej stylu i pokazemy wam efekty, napewno beda niesamowicie "zadziwiajace" :D haha
Mika xxx
  









You should see Dom's nails!! Every single nail is in different colour (because she couldn't decide which one she likes the most) its soo cute !! xxx


Szkoda ze nie widzieliscie Dom wszystkich paznokci tego dnia!! Kazdy jeden byl w innym kolorze ( biedna nie mogla sie zdecydowac ktory kolor podoba jej sie najbardziej) wygladaly przeslicznie i slodko !! xxx





1 comment: